Temporary Power Units For Jobsite & Outage Power Requirements
Temporary power distribution units for outages and turnaroundsClick here for Cart Designer Worksheet
Temporary power Units and Portable Distribution Units
For Nuclear / Fossil Power Plants, Shipyards, Refineries,
and Industrial Plants
Porta-Safe® temporary power centers are portable electrical distribution centers that step-down plant site power from 600/480 VAC to usable 240/208/120 VAC providing power for welding, power tools and lighting with GFI protected 120/240V receptacles for all of your outage and turnaround power needs.
Porta-Safe® will take your specifications and develop a robust and rugged custom designed power distribution unit (PDU) to fit your specific needs and requirements for temporary and portable jobsite power. Porta-Safe® distribution load centers can be skid mounted, stationary or provided in two and four wheeled cart designs, depending on jobsite temporary power demands or your specific requirement.
Some typical applications are listed below in GFI-protected systems to ensure personnel safety:
- Heavy Duty Robust Design
- Trough and Stationary Distribution Units
- Nuclear Refuel and Uprate designs
- Ship to Shore Power for Shipyards
- 120/208/240V power for jobsite lighting and generator distribution
- Portable 600/480V power up to 2400 amps (higher if needed)
- Framed Portable 2 and 4 Wheel Carts
- NEC Code / CSA / UL Designs
- HRSG outage support designs
- Temp Power for outage & turnaround sites
- GFI protected 120/240V temporary power for electric motor driven tools
- 600/480VAC 3Ø to 120/208/240VAC GFI-protected temporary power supplies
Specialized performance and maintenance equipment
JNT Technical Services, Inc. markets specialized performance and maintenance equipment for the power generation and other energy related industries. In addition, JNT distributes many innovative products and services covered by U.S. and worldwide patents. Specific commercialized products are listed by trademark.